Friday, May 15, 2015

Finally! A Name That Works!

I cannot believe how difficult it was to select a name for this blog. I wanted a name that was a representation of how I view myself not the bipolar bitch that others may see me as, besides bipolar bitch was taken.


I bogged down my browser with every social media website available in an attempt to find the perfect combination of words.  If the name was available at Blogger than it was taken on Gmail.  If it was available on Twitter than GoDaddy did not have the website to match.  Hours later I had not created one damn account.  Can you imagine the frustration?!? You would not believe the obnoxious and potentially offensive names I started to type into these websites just to find a combination that worked and was able to catch the reader's attention.

Finally I settled on the word blunt.  You have to admit, blunt is far more pleasant than bitch.  It encompasses so many of my apparent characteristics like insensitive, to the point, crass, abrasive, painfully truthful and on and on.  Don't get me wrong, I am not harsh 24/7.  I have a caring and compassionate side too.  Often this type of personality is referred to as "Type A", but that is another story for a later post.

I finished up the combination of words by selecting "brunette" for my hair color and because frankly I did not want to be known as the blunt "mom", "neighbor", friend" or "Floridan" and besides all of those options where taken too.

So there you have it. The Blunt Brunette has arrived to entertain the world.  Join me for a front row seat to opinionated, abrupt and sometimes unceremonious remarks about random daily situations. You'll never know what will be coming next!

Feel free to reach out to me for my opinion and reviews or just to comment on what you think of the Blunt Brunette!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and like me on Facebook.
 

Blog Design by: Pixel Me Perfect